Logitech Harmony 650 Software Download – Decrease your coffee table mess with the Logitech Harmony 650 Remote. It manages as many as eight tools, replacing the remotes for your display screen, cable/satellite box, Blu-ray player, and also more. Harmony software simplifies the programming process. Just link the remote to your Internet-connected computer system, and the software application guides you with the rest. The Harmony data source sustains over 6000 brands for practically global compatibility.
With its color-wise screen as well as one-click task switches, you can pick what you intend to do swiftly as well as quickly. The software-programmed macros will turn on all the gadgets associated with your picked task and browse to the ideal inputs and also outcomes, all with the press of one button. For instance, press the “Watch Movie” switch to power on your screen, Blu-ray gamer, and receiver, and also set the display screen and receiver to the inputs and also results assigned for the Blu-ray player. The remote includes two AA batteries as well as a USB cord for immediate usage.
- Color Smart Display
- Controls up to Eight Devices
- Supports Over 6000 Brands
- One-Click Activity Buttons
- Guided Online Setup
- Backlit Buttons
- Batteries and USB Cable Included
- Windows and Mac Compatible
Logitech Harmony 650 Software Download for Windows/macOS
Adding Devices And Activities
1. Download and install the Harmony software.
2. If this is your first Harmony remote, create a new account. If you already have a MyHarmony account then you may sign in and add this new remote to your account.
3. Ensure you’ve installed the two AA batteries into the back of your remote. Using the supplied USB cable connect Harmony 200 to your computer.
4. If this is your first remote then you’ll be prompted to enter the manufacturer and model for each of your home entertainment devices. Learn more about finding your device’s model number. Are you upgrading an existing Harmony remote? You may also choose to import your previous remote settings.
5. Once all your devices have been entered, the Harmony software will prompt you to create a Watch TV Activity. You’ll be asked what input each of your devices has to be on in order for you to see the video and hear the sound. Follow the on-screen instructions, or learn more about creating a Harmony Activity.
6. That’s it! Click the Sync button to transfer these settings to your remote.